So, it's been a few years since we had one of these, so why not? Solve the puzzle by finding out which drinks, rooms, room numbers, and pets belong to whom, and what the pets are named.
Bonus question: Name the plant.
1. There are five "rooms" in a row, listed left to right (1, 2, 3, 4, 5).
2. Jay spends his time in the garage.
3. Emcee drinks gin.
4. The person who lives in the sauna has a pet named Annabelle.
5. Bonnie's pet is called John, after her sons.
6. The sauna is just to the left of the corner of the bar.
7. The person who owns a dog drinks coffee.
8. An unnamed plant lives at the practice range.
9. The person in the middle room has an animal named George.
10. Chirrut likes room number 1.
11. The cockatiel lives next door to the person who drinks green tea.
12. The person who owns the plant lives next door to the person who drinks water.
13. Hans the glittery rock "lives" next door to the sauna.
14. Oswin owns a cat.
15. Chirrut's room is next door to the lake.
16. Jay owns George.
17. Annabelle's owner drinks chai tea.
18. Emcee sings in the corner of the bar.Here
is a nifty link that will draw a graph for you. I'll post the solution here on Wednesday.